Sunday, July 31, 2011

First Post

A'hoy-hoy party people and welcome to my blog. This is still new to me, so forgive my bland approach to blogging, but I am sure it will get better over time.

Anyway, my name is Zuty. I am a moderator on Twink Info as well as a long time WoW player. I've been playing WoW since the early beta stages and I started twinking in WoW when it was still very young and wasn't even known as twinking yet. Now, I could sit here all day and tell you stories about how I spent 500g on a Beastslayer enchant, or how I was the first twink on my realm to have fiery on both my daggers, and that I was one of the best FCing Shamans on all of Burning Blade back in my day, and for you to get off my damn lawn, but I won't bore you with my ramblings and will instead use this blog to catalog my free to play twinking process for each class.

Now, I am not aiming to get BiS for each class, when it happens, it happens, but I will talk about my experience in the F2P 20 bracket and discuss the pros and cons of the classes. Hopefully you will stick around and read my blog.

Can't think of anything else to say ...

~Zuty

No comments:

Post a Comment