Friday, August 5, 2011

Yet Another Quick Update

So I have Zuty who is a 70 Troll Shaman and Morrigu who is a 60 Night Elf Death Knight. What I am thinking of doing is locking Morrigu at 70 so I can PvP on her and get the BoAs while I also run other twinks on Aerie Peak through instances. I'm being told to go Frost for my Tank spec for instance runs, but what should be PvP spec be and what gear should I be looking to use? I won't be doing raids on her, so is there PvP gear available for a 70 DK?

Still in Starter Gear.
Stuck in Elem gear when I wanna go Enhance
Zuty I will max out in level and probably just have him grind gold and help lowbies on Horde go through instances. I still need to buy Cata, so once I get to 80 I will do that. Not really sure where to go with Zuty; I'm not a fan of end-game raiding or PvP so I have no idea what to do other than grind gold all day, work the AH, and help a twink or two out. I just got into a guild with the BoAs unlocked, so now it is a matter of getting those and once I have access to them I will most likely buy multiple copies of each and start twinking.

Any suggestions? Please comment below or hit me up on Twink Info.

~Zuty

No comments:

Post a Comment